Spay & Neuter
COST EFFICIENT SPAY AND
NEUTERING FOR YOUR PET
Spaying involves removing the ovaries and uterus of your female pet and is a surgical procedure performed under anesthesia. We follow strict protocols and continually monitor your pet’s vital signs to help ensure their safety.
The benefits of spaying your female pet are:
- The number of unwanted pregnancies is reduced
- Ovarian and uterine cancers are less likely to develop
- Mammary gland tumors are less likely to develop
- Roaming tendencies are reduced
- The stress from heat cycles is eliminated
- Overpopulation is reduced keeping more animals out of animal shelters.
Neutering involves removing the testicles of your male pet and is also a surgical procedure performed under anesthesia with the above referenced strict protocols and monitoring to keep your pet safe.
Male pets enjoy benefits from being neutered including:
- Prostate problems are significantly reduced
- The chances of developing testicular cancer are eliminated
- Roaming tendencies are reduced or eliminated
- Urine spraying behavior is reduced or eliminated
- Mounting behavior is reduced or eliminated