Wellness, Preventative + Vaccinations
COMPREHENSIVE + COMPASSIONATE WELLNESS AND PREVENTATIVE CARE
We take the time to develop individualized, comprehensive pet wellness care and preventative programs to suit your pet’s specific needs. At Traveling Tails, our preventative and wellness exams allow us to follow your pet from their youth all the way into their adulthood.
Whether you’ve just adopted a new puppy or realized that your cat hasn’t left the house in 10 years, we believe that having regular checkups and wellness exams are critical to your pet’s well-being. Our wellness and preventative care include:
- Low-stress physical exams in our state-of-the-art clinic or mobile unit
- One-on-one time with our experienced veterinarians
- Comprehensive blood work
- Intestinal parasite screening
- Heartworm testing
- Flea, tick, and heartworm prevention
- Treatment of skin conditions
- Nutritional and behavioral counseling
- Vaccinations based on age, current recommendations, and pet’s lifestyle
- …and much more
PREVENTATIVE PET VACCINATIONS
Just like humans, pets require vaccinations in their youth to ensure a healthy life long-term. At Traveling Tails Veterinary Clinic, we administer core vaccines and ones determined according to lifestyle for maximum prevention of disease.
For pricing information, questions and/or an appointment please call (210) 495-8245 or click the button below.